|This web site has been designed to provide you, the members of the California Society for Histotechnology, with an information resource to help you in your day to day work. It also provides a reference for some of the less well known or more specialized aspects of our science. We hope this web site will be used as a central point of contact to fellow members of the CSH and that everyone will share their knowledge and experience for the good of the Society as a whole. California is a large state with a wealth of practical and theoretical expertise held within the ranks of its technical professionals, lets do our best to promote and encourage the field of Histology and make our Society one to be proud to be a member of.|
Submit your slogan for T-shirt Contest!
Please help us choose a slogan ...
News & Alerts
- NOW AVAILABLE: New Spring 2016 issue of the MicroTome Newsletter!
- NSH 2016 t-shirt contest. Submit your ideas.
- Earn CEU credit and learn about new technologies by attending NSH's upcoming annual symposium [more]
- Sign up for a NSH webinar to advance your skills/training. [more]
- Sakura is offering free monthly webinars. Earn 1 CEU for attending.
- Education: Would you like a BS program for Histotechnology? Please take the online survey.
- CSH 2015 convention feedback and ideas for future workshops survey.